1. Be outgoing, optimistic and outwardly;
2. Good work altitude with high initiative and strong sense of service;
3. Good image, articulation, sweet voice, hospitality, generosity and good communication skills;
4. Quick wit and can respond promptly and correctly to emergencies;
5. Good at expression and can give explanation to visitors from the perspective of local customs and practices, historical and cultural background, human geography and so on.
1. Follow tourist market trends and market products;
2. Master market information, exploit customer resources, establish and maintain good customer relations;
3. Make full use of company resources to accomplish sales target;
4. Analyze and organize customer profiles and present sales analysis on a regular basis;
5. Handle customer complaints properly.
Drivers holding a type-A Driving License
1. Drivers holding a type-A Driving License and Passenger Transport Qualification;
2. Good and professional appearance, good sense of service and able to work under pressure.